Educational complex “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” and Mykolayiv educational, scientific and cultural center were created in order to create as national centers of higher education and humanitarian cultural centers.
On March 14, 2002 – between NaUKMA and BSNU the educational complex “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” was created. On January 16, 2004 they signed the additional agreement with the Kyiv Mohyla Academy, which provides:
- Joint preliminary and entrance examination
- Possibility for students of both universities to listen to some courses with mutual admission tests and examinations
- By the recommendation of the Academic Council NaUKMA can accept bachelor or master program non-degree students with their subsequent transfer to degree students.
- Publication of mutual collections “Scientific Works”of Kyiv Mohyla Academy and BSNU.
- Organization and holding of joint meetings, seminars, workshops, international conferences “Days of Science of NaUKMA” “Mohyla’s readings” etc.
On January 16, 2003 – the number of Mykolaiv educational scientific and cultural complex participants was extended with the help of leading secondary schools, colleges, high schools and universities of I-II levels of accreditation:
Mykolaiv Municipal Collegium
Mykolaiv regional economic lyceum № 1
Mykolaiv first Ukrainian Humanitarian Gymnasium
Mykolaiv Regional Law Lyceum
Mykolaiv Primary and secondary school № 1 named after Oleg Olzhych
Mykolaiv Specialized School № 22
Mykolaiv Humanitarian gymnasium № 2
Voznesensk High School
Yuzhny school complex № 4, Odessa region
Mykolaiv Primary and secondary school № 50
Mykolaiv Humanitarian Gymnasium № 41
Mykolaiv Humanitarian gymnasium № 3
Mykolaiv Primary and secondary school № 3
Mykolaiv Primary and secondary school №6
Primary and secondary school “Kherson college” named after Eugene Malaniuka
Mykolaiv Primary and secondary school №11
Sharing modern teaching and laboratory facilities, equipment, library fund and attract the best lecturers.