Faculty of Physical Education and Sports began its work as a part of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University on September 1, 2016.
The main goal of the teaching faculty is educational-methodical, organizational and educational work aimed at improving the quality of teaching, improvement of sport-mass and health and fitness activities, building knowledge, skills, training needs in independent physical training and sports, healthy lifestyle and highly productive work of students.
The Faculty provides training of students in education and qualification level of Bachelor:
Duration of training – 4 years
Trainer Qualification in chosen sport activity, physical training teacher is a specialist trained to professional activity in professional sphere of physical education and sports, public administration, sports and recreation facilities.
Graduates of the faculty of physical education and sport can occupy the following positions:
- coach of chosen sport;
- teacher of physical culture;
- teacher in professional educational institution;
- instructor in training center;
- instructor of organizational work;
- Instructor of Physical Culture and Sports;
- Head of sports facilities;
- executive director of Sport federation;
- Director (new director) of the enterprise, institution, organization of sports orientation;
- director of the complex (health, sports, tourism)
The Faculty of Physical Education and Sports includes three departments:
- olympic and professional sports;
- combat and strength sports;
- physical education and Sport